Joseph J. Mager, Jr. Member
Joe is admitted to practice by the Connecticut Bar (1981). He is a member of the Milford and Connecticut Bar Associations. Joe is a general practitioner of law including real estate transactions (residential and commercial), zoning and land use, estate planning and probate.
He is actively involved in many civic associations and societies. He lives in Milford with his wife and two children.
- Admitted in 1981, Connecticut
Law School Attended
- University of Bridgeport School of Law, Class of 1981, J.D.
- Admitted in 2019, Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Fairfield University, Class of 1976, B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- Milford, New Haven & Connecticut Bar Associations.
Areas of Law
- Real Estate
- Trusts & Estates
- Land Use