John Jeffrey Mager Member
John is admitted to practice by the Connecticut Bar (1990) and the Federal Bar for the District of Connecticut (1990). He is a member of the Milford Bar Association and serves on its Board as a Director, having been the immediate past president. He also belongs to the Connecticut Bar Association and the Connecticut Trial Lawyer Association. He is a public arbitrator for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority. He serves as a Special Master for the Family Law section of the Superior Court for the State of Connecticut. He is a certified Guardian Ad Litem. John practices law in the areas of family law, criminal law and plaintiff personal injury litigation.
He resides in Milford with his wife and three children.
- Admitted in 1990, Connecticut
Law School Attended
- University of Bridgeport School of Law, Class of 1990, J.D., magna cum laude
- Admitted in 2019, Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Fairfield University, Class of 1987, B.A.
- Milford, Connecticut, 1965
Associations & Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
Areas of Law
- Divorce and Custody
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law